Brain Jar Skills Development (Pty) Ltd operates as a Private Company. The registration number is 2021 / 489895 / 07.
We aim to provide high quality training that is cost effective and excellent quality service.
Formed primarily to provide Skills Development and Training interventions, our business plan is designed to provide management with a systematic and strategic approach to achieve these primary objectives.
We specialize in addressing the skills gap hereby maximizing growth of all its employees.
The company intends to provide structured and profiled training interventions to contracted clients by providing credit and non-credit bearing Skills Programmes and possible Learnerships in the future.
These interventions are based on improved skills and work performance relevant to business needs. It is strategically necessary for companies to invest in the education, training and skills development of its employees.
Training and skills development are core to the upliftment and growth of the individual as well as the organization as a whole.
Developing a learning culture empowers companies to achieve dramatically improved results. Training is key element in the business strategy of an organization dedicated to continuous learning.
Mission, Vision and Value Statements
We have clearly defined mission, vision and value statements to guide the actions of our company, outline our overall goal, provide a path, and guide decision-making. The mission, vision and value statements provide the framework or context within which our company’s strategies are formulated.
General Company Description
We intend to provide business learning interventions to employees in order to empower the individual and improve quality service delivery within a company.
The purpose of training is to ensure employees are adequately equipped to meet the requirements of their current positions, grow professionally and maximise growth of all its employees.
It is our company’s intention is to develop a skilled, competent and confident workforce through training interventions that would equip and enhance the growth of the learner, their employer and society.
We aim to achieve this through:
• Nationally recognised and accredited learning programmes;
• Needs Analysis and Relevance to business needs and;
• Improved skills and work performance.
Company Goals and Objectives:
We want to increase the quality and skills of our teachers.
We are committed to becoming the leading Skills Development Provider of Business Learning Interventions by:
- Demonstrating Experience and expertise.
- Expressing commitment to quality and customer satisfaction at all times.
- Creating an increasing customer base.
- Endeavouring to achieve growth and profit in line with industry and company standards.
- Priding ourselves on delivering excellence training interventions.
Skills Development is the changing face of Education and Training.
As a new democracy, SA is looking for better ways of educating their people, in the hope of creating a competitive economic global environment.
It is strategically necessary for companies to invest in the education, training and skills development of its employees.
All education, training and development interventions should be aligned to business needs and strategies, comply with relevant legislation and meet the highest possible quality standards.
By contributing to the development of a pool of skilled South African workers, companies are supporting the National Skills Development Strategy and the principles of the National Qualifications Framework (NQF).
Company Strengths and core competencies:
We pride ourselves on delivering credit and non-credit bearing learning programmes:
- Credit bearing learning programmes are SAQA aligned and therefore contribute to the career development of each learner.
- We are committed to delivering high quality products at low costs and constantly improving training programmes.
- We are compliant with Skills Development legislation.
- We pride ourselves on building a long-lasting relationship with our clients.